MIAMI, Fla. (KRON) — Apparently Jimmy Garoppolo is notorious for leaving his friends on read.
During Media Day in Miami, San Francisco 49ers’ George Kittle called the quarterback the “worst texter of all time.”
This was in response to a reporter asking Kittle what a not-so perfect part of Garoppolo is.
“I’m telling you he leaves me on read all the time,” he said. “I’ll be like, ‘Jimmy, want to go to the movies?’ No response. And the next day, he’ll be like ‘yeah I saw your text, I just didn’t respond.’ Thanks Jim, that’s awesome.”
Let’s hope Garoppolo’s communication on the field Sunday is better than his communication over the phone.
LATEST BIG GAME HEADLINES:
- Ector County Environmental Enforcement cracking down on illegal dumpers
- New teenage suspect identified in Austin’s 6th Street mass shooting, charges dropped against 2 teens
- Tennessee boy’s legs nearly severed in Missouri roller coaster accident
- Dozens of Hawaiian baby squid blasted into space for NASA study
- Travelers opting for ‘bucket list’ destinations after pandemic