Despite the pandemic preventing the tradition of sports around the globe, Forbes set out to proves that some teams are as valuable as ever with their annual list of most valuable sports franchises around the world.
On top, the Dallas Cowboy’s come in first at $5.5 billion in value. The number two spot goes to the New York Yankees, valued at $5 billion. The new York Nicks take third position as the NBA’s most valuable team at $4.6 billion in value.
- Dallas Cowboys $5.5B
- NY Yankees $5B
- NY Knicks $4.6B
- LA Lakers $4.4B
- Golden State Warriors $4.3B
- Be Our Change – Midland Piano store helps local student
- 13 people at ECISD test positive for COVID-19 over the weekend
- Protesters call on Sen. Lindsey Graham to stop confirmation of SCOTUS nominee
- Alpine cancels next two football games after students were potentially exposed to COVID-19
- MOJO MONDAY: Permian kicks off its season Thursday