Mobile Ala. (WKRG) — A utility worker heading home after helping to restore power on the Gulf Coast was killed Wednesday in a crash in Mississippi.
The crash happened on Highway 45 in Macon, MS. The utility worker was driving in a convoy of power trucks when he struck an 18-wheeler, according to Assistant Police Chief Douglas Triplett.
Noxubee County Coroner R.L. Calhoun confirms to WKRG News 5 the man killed has been identified as 37-year-old, Darrell Holt, from Excelsior Springs, Missouri. WKRG has learned he worked for R&M Pole Line Construction.
Holt’s family has started a fund to raise money for his funeral. If you would like to donate, click here.
- Man mauled after paying for ‘full-contact’ leopard experience in Florida
- Texas man creates child sex doll, sent to federal prison for possessing child pornography
- Fauci: Life as we knew it won’t return until ‘many, many months’ into 2021
- Woman in labor refuses hospital until husband drives her to polling place first
- Expecting a Mild Weekend? 10-29-2020