This marks the first time the NFL has had to cancel an event on its calendar because of the pandemic.
The HOF game was scheduled to be played Canton, Ohio, on Aug. 6.
The annual HOF enshrinement ceremony has been postponed.
The HOF kicks off the NFL season as being the first preseason game of the year.
- OPD & MPD address officer shortage; Departments looking to hire 60+ officers
- Triple Digit Temperatures Arrive! – 7/8/20
- Private-border wall builder admits soil eroding at South Texas site
- Jury trials still suspended, Ector and Midland Counties still taking on cases
- Texas teachers react to new guidelines set by the Texas Education Agency