EASTLAND COUNTY, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) – A sex trafficking victim jumped from an 18-wheeler in Cisco, and police are now looking for the suspects and vehicle involved.
The Cisco Police Department says the victim was seriously injured when she jumped from the 18-wheeler near Flying J/Denny’s on I-20 around 9:00 p.m. Wednesday.
She told detectives she was kidnapped in El Paso and, “it is believed that the perpetrators intentions were to use the female in sex trafficking operations,” according to a social media post.
Police say the 18-wheeler is a green truck tractor with a white stripe that’s pulling a white box trailer.
Two Cuban males and a hispanic male, as well as another female victim who could be in grave danger, may be inside.
Authorities across Texas have been searching for the truck and individuals involved but so far – no contact has been made.
Anyone with information on this case is asked to call the Cisco Police Department at (254)629-1728.
- ‘The RGV holds the key to what happens in Texas’: Beto O’Rourke urges people to head to polls
- Ohio mail carrier accused of hiding 335 pieces of mail in car, including ballot application
- Power struggle escalates in El Paso as judge orders shutdown, but mayor & Texas Attorney General disagree
- Pres. Trump, Biden campaign across the Midwest Friday
- ‘Reject hate and division,’ Democratic VP nominee tells South Texas border rally