MIDLAND, Texas (Big 2/Fox 24) – One new Coronavirus cases have been confirmed in Midland County, according to a release Saturday.
The patient is a woman in her 70’s and the source of her exposure is community acquired.
The count for Midland County is now at 32.
- 7-year-old Jeopardy! superfan gets sweet message from Alex Trebek after dressing up as ‘mini-Trebek’ for Halloween
- Second stimulus checks: What’s the status of $1,200 payments?
- Fall In Love with DIY: Beautiful Crafts for Kids
- Rebounding Temperatures! 10-28-2020
- Region 3 one day from potential indoor dining shutdown