MIDLAND COUNTY, Texas (Nexstar)- On December 18, the Midland County Sheriff’s Office, in partnership with several local non-profit organizations, will host its first Christmas at the Horseshoe celebration. MCSO is hoping every child in attendance will get to leave with a gift.
Now, the law enforcement team at MCSO is asking for help from the community to make it happen so that all the children will get to experience the excitement of receiving a gift this season.
Anyone wishing to donate an unwrapped toy for the event may do so here:
- Midland County Sheriff’s Office at 400 S. Main
- Midland County Courthouse at 500 N. Loraine
- Midland County Annex, Tax Office at 2110 N. A Street
- Dollar General at 1904 Rankin Highway
- Dollar General at 10404 FM 307