MIDLAND, Texas (Big 2/Fox 24) – Unified Midland, a joint effort that includes City and County leaders, medical officials and more, will provide another update on their COVID-19 response today.
Currently, there are 32 confirmed Coronavirus cases in Midland County,
Additionally, hospital officials announced over the weekend another COVID-19 related death. There are now two in Midland County.
- State of Texas: Texans push back against President Biden’s agenda
- Ted Cruz vs. Seth Rogen: Republican Texas senator and actor take shots over Twitter
- VOLLEYBALL HIGHLIGHTS: Odessa College goes 3-1 in NMMI Classic
- Trouble breathing, tooth loss: Some COVID-19 patients face lasting effects
- Mexico has $1 million for ‘Dreamers’ in the U.S.