MIDLAND COUNTY, Texas (Big 2/Fox 24) – Two more Coronavirus-related deaths have been reported in Midland County.
Officials say a man in his 70’s and a woman in her 60’s both died Sunday. Both were being treated at Midland Memorial Hospital.
Officials say the total number of COVID-19 related deaths is now at 44.
- FINAL SCORE HIGHLIGHTS: Monahans picks up first win over Fort Stockton
- FINAL SCORE HIGHLIGHTS: Andrews takes home win over rival Seminole
- FINAL SCORE HIGHLIGHTS: Big Spring stays undefeated with road win over Brownfield
- FINAL SCORE GAME OF THE WEEK: Forsan edges out McCamey in overtime thriller
- Another Cool Weekend – 9-18-2020