ODESSA, Texas (Big 2/Fox 24) – Two new Coronavirus cases have been confirmed in Ector County.
According to a release from Medical Center Hospital, a woman in her 50’s and a man in his 50’s have both tested positive for COVID-19.
Officials say they remain in isolation at MCH. This brings the total number of confirmed cases in Ector County to 5.
- ‘We can disagree without hating each other’: Candidates for Utah governor appear in joint ad
- Pioneer Natural Resources announces agreement to acquire Parsley Energy in $7.6 billion deal
- Army informs Guillén Family on line of duty investigation
- Car stolen with dog inside leads to social media hunt and rescue on interstate
- 90th COVID related death reported at MCH