ODESSA, Texas (Big 2/Fox 24) – Two new Coronavirus cases have been confirmed in Ector County.
According to a release from Medical Center Hospital, a woman in her 50’s and a man in his 50’s have both tested positive for COVID-19.
Officials say they remain in isolation at MCH. This brings the total number of confirmed cases in Ector County to 5.
- Faster Wi-Fi on its way to help parents and kids stuck at home
- Live updates: George Floyd protests grow across the U.S.
- Georgia teen pens 300 letters urging elected officials to protect prisoners from coronavirus
- Digital Exclusive: Vote by mail expansion blocked by Texas Supreme Court
- Trump meets with CEOs to discuss how to safely reopen economy