ANDREWS, Texas (Big 2/Fox 24) – Two new Coronavirus cases have been confirmed in Andrews.
According to an update Monday morning, there are currently eight total confirmed COVID-19 cases in the city. Prior to the announcement Monday, Andrews had confirmed six cases of the virus.
No specific information was released regarding the exposure, age or gender of the two new patients who tested positive.
According to the City of Andrews, 38 people have been tested and about 24 have come back negative. Six are still pending.
- Newsfeed Now: Man climbs Trump Tower; Titans owner helps family in need
- Protect your personal information with cyber security precautions
- Titans fan reacts after team owner saves family from eviction
- 15 days until 2020 presidential election: Biden, Trump campaigns focus on key states
- We have millions more rapid virus tests, but are results reported?