ODESSA, Texas (Big 2/Fox 24) – Two more Coronavirus related deaths have been reported at Medical Center Hospital.
Officials confirm a man in his 70’s and a man in his 60’s both died Wednesday morning at MCH. The man in his 70’s was a patient at Focused Care Odessa and the man in his 60’s was a patient at Focused Care Fort Stockton.
Both men had pre-existing conditions, according to the release.
- Democrats cancel Texas event after Trump supporters surround, follow Biden bus
- Watch out for these popular, but untrue stories from social media this past week
- Here’s how the Electoral College works
- After the US’s worst week of COVID-19 cases, here’s where your state stands
- FBI looking for possible victims of killer who traveled across the country