MIDLAND, Texas (Big 2/Fox 24) – Two road projects set to take place in Midland County, will begin this week, according to the Texas Department of Transportation.
MIDLAND COUNTY: Pavement markings will be put in place at night, from 8:30 p.m. to 6 a.m., and on weekends in downtown Midland from July 7 through July 26. The work area is boarded by Texas Ave. on the south, Louisiana Ave. on the north, by Colorado St. on the west and Weatherford St. on the east.
MIDLAND COUNTY: Bridge deck pours are scheduled overnight on July 1 and July 24 on Loop 250 at County Road 60. The area at CR 60 and Loop 250 will remain closed until late August to ensure that CR 60 will be safe to be opened to traffic.
- OPD & MPD address officer shortage; Departments looking to hire 60+ officers
- Triple Digit Temperatures Arrive! – 7/8/20
- Private-border wall builder admits soil eroding at South Texas site
- Jury trials still suspended, Ector and Midland Counties still taking on cases
- Texas teachers react to new guidelines set by the Texas Education Agency