MIDLAND, Texas (Big 2/Fox 24) – There are now three new COVID-19 cases in Midland County.
According to a release from the City of Midland Saturday, three additional people have tested positive for Coronavirus.
All three were tested by Midland Health and all are quarantined at home, city officials say.
Officials say the first is a man in his 50’s who was exposed via person to person contact within the household.
The second and third are a man and a woman in their 20’s and the source of their exposure is currently unknown.
The total number of confirmed cases is now 11 in Midland County.
- Woman accused of sending ricin letter to White House arrested at New York-Canada border
- CDC updates website, says ‘growing evidence’ coronavirus spreads through the air
- Pressure mounts on GOP senators over filling Ginsburg seat
- Thyroid medications recalled across US, at least 4 people reported problems
- No WiFi at home? One Virginia school district has a creative solution for students