WARD COUNTY, Texas (Big 2/Fox 24) – Three new Coronavirus cases have been confirmed in Ward County, according to an update Monday.
This brings the overall case count in Ward County to 14, with an active case count of seven.
While details were limited on the patients, officials with the County say 422 people have been tested thus far and 81 tests are still pending.
- U.S. notifies UN of withdrawal from World Health Organization
- Changes in international student program causes concern at UTPB
- Trump defends tweet about NASCAR’s Confederate flag ban, Bubba Wallace
- Second stimulus check: Trump says to expect more checks ‘soon’
- Congresswoman wants Trump, Mexican president to address pressing COVID-19 and migrant issues