MIDLAND, Texas (Big 2/Fox 24) – The City of Midland says their Coronavirus case count has now grown by three.
According to a release, three more people have tested positive for COVID-19. A woman in her 50’s, a woman in her 20’s and a man in his 20’s all of which were tested by Midland Health.
City officials say the source of exposure on each of these cases is currently unknown.
The woman in her 50’s is currently at Midland Memorial, while the man and woman in their 20’s are quarantined at home, the release reads.
The overall count in Midland now sits at 19.
- I-Team: Lawyer of Soldiers’ Home superintendent says documents show state knew about Covid-19 outbreak
- Looking Forward to the Weekend – 5-26-2020
- COVID-19 cases rise in the Permian Basin as state re-opens
- Twitter adds fact-check warnings to Trump tweets
- White woman fired after backlash from racist Central Park confrontation