(Big 2/Fox 24) – Texas gas prices fell by one cent this week, according to the AAA Texas Weekend Gas Watch.
The average price for a gallon of gas is $1.89 in Texas.
“We are entering the final weeks of the summer driving season, and drivers around Texas are still paying under $2 a gallon on average,” AAA Texas spokesman Joshua Zuber said. “Pump prices may continue to push downward as COVID-19 concerns persist, excluding any major interruptions such as significant tropical weather in the Gulf of Mexico.”
AAA Texas says drivers in El Paso are paying the most on average at $2.13. Meanwhile, the national average price is $2.19.
- Senator José Menéndez response to Shooting at Austin Arboretum: “We must not pass permit-less carry of handguns!”
- NASA’s Mars helicopter is set to take history-making flight Monday. Here’s how to watch it
- Can you travel with kids if you’re fully vaccinated?
- More Texans would support Matthew McConaughey for governor over Greg Abbott, poll shows
- Flyer: Not allowed on AA flight because my mask was see-through