(Big 2/Fox 24) – Texas gas prices fell by one cent this week, according to the AAA Texas Weekend Gas Watch.
The average price for a gallon of gas is $1.89 in Texas.
“We are entering the final weeks of the summer driving season, and drivers around Texas are still paying under $2 a gallon on average,” AAA Texas spokesman Joshua Zuber said. “Pump prices may continue to push downward as COVID-19 concerns persist, excluding any major interruptions such as significant tropical weather in the Gulf of Mexico.”
AAA Texas says drivers in El Paso are paying the most on average at $2.13. Meanwhile, the national average price is $2.19.
- TWO-A-DAYS: Grady Wildcats
- Inmate claims Reeves County Detention Center not providing medical care
- TWO-A-DAYS: Garden City Bearkats
- Second stimulus checks: Why $1,200 payments aren’t expected in August
- Grass fire in West Odessa destroys RVs and vehicles