MIDLAND, Texas (Big 2/Fox 24) – The sixth COVID-19 related death has been reported in Midland County, according to a release Tuesday.
Officials say a man who was being treated at Midland Memorial Hospital died Tuesday. City officials also confirm the man was a resident at Midland Medical Lodge.
Midland Health officials say they are still monitoring the outbreak after nearly 30 people at the facility tested positive. Positive cases were among staff and residents.
There are currently 75 confirmed Coronavirus cases in Midland County.
- Traveling abroad? The CDC now says you should get 3 coronavirus tests
- Two new COVID-19 related deaths reported in Midland County
- Doctor: The current US testing strategy isn’t working
- Group to document alleged abuse of migrants by law enforcement
- Trump: Former aide Michael Flynn ‘granted a full pardon’