ODESSA, Texas (Big 2/Fox 24) – Odessa Regional Medical Center, along with Medical Center Hospital will provide an update on their response to coronavirus.
The two hospitals held their first daily briefing on Wednesday, outlining the number of cases in Ector County, where they stand on supplies and also stressed the importance of social distancing during the outbreak.
Currently, there are 12 confirmed cases in Ector County.
- Hays County deputies arrest woman accused of sex trafficking others out of San Marcos spa
- 102nd COVID related death reported at MCH
- Study: 1 to 2 million tons of US plastic trash goes astray
- Second study testing a COVID-19 antibody drug reports setback
- Harris target of more misinformation than Pence, data shows