ODESSA, Texas (Big 2/Fox 24) – The Odessa Police Department is investigating following a burglary at a local business back in February.
Police officials say back on Feb. 12, officers were called to Sam’s Club about an alarm.
When they arrived, they learned two men entered the business and took “several thousand dollars” worth of jewelry, according to a release.
Anyone if information is asked to contact the OPD at 432-335-3333 or the Odessa Crime Stoppers at 432-333-TIPS.
- Second woman accuses Governor Cuomo of sexual harassment
- Oil company mistakenly delivers 100+ gallons to wrong address, flooding the basement
- OPD searching for man last seen Feb. 27
- FOOTBALL HIGHLIGHTS: UTPB kicks off spring season with big win over Southern Nazarene
- How long will these beautiful days last? 2-27-21