Odessa Police have arrested one man in connection with a fatal shooting that took place Friday night.
Police officials say Chaviya Crosby has been charged with murder.
The investigation began just after 7 p.m. Friday night when officers responded to a medical call at an apartment complex on University Boulevard.
When officers arrived, they found 17-year-old Jasmine Lozano dead with a gunshot wound, according to the release.
While investigating, officers say Crosby and Lozano had gotten into an argument before the shooting.
ODESSA, Texas (Big 2/Fox 24) – A 17-year-old girl was killed overnight, according to the Odessa Police Department.
Police officials say officers responded to the Sedona Springs Apartments just after 7 p.m. Friday night.
- Zeke fumbles, Cowboys stumble
- Odessa officials encourage residents to stay safe this Halloween
- New gun store opens in Andrews
- Pres. Trump, Joe Biden in dead heat in Georgia, NewsNation/Emerson poll shows
- Commission to mute microphones in next presidential debate