ECTOR COUNTY, Texas (Big 2/Fox 24) – One new Coronavirus case has been confirmed in Ector County, according to stats released Tuesday.
Stats also show that another patient has died. This marks the sixth COVID-19 related death in Ector County. However, one is not counted among county data as the patient was not a resident.
The total case count in Ector County is now 152.
Stats also show that 2366 have been tested for the virus with 2094 coming back negative. 99 have recovered from COVID-19 in Ector County and 120 tests are still pending.
Several new cases were also confirmed over the holiday weekend. Stats show eight were confirmed Saturday, two more on Sunday, and five on Memorial Day.
- Catch Greg Hall LIVE in Odessa on Saturday, January 16
- President-elect Biden announces picks for science team as security tightens ahead of inauguration
- Hot Pockets recalled because they may contain pieces of plastic, glass
- Biden introduces key members of science team, including pioneering geneticist Eric Lander
- Officials announce first case of COVID-19 variant in Dallas County