ECTOR COUNTY, Texas (Big 2/Fox 24) – One new Coronavirus case has been confirmed in Ector County, according to stats released Tuesday.
Stats also show that another patient has died. This marks the sixth COVID-19 related death in Ector County. However, one is not counted among county data as the patient was not a resident.
The total case count in Ector County is now 152.
Stats also show that 2366 have been tested for the virus with 2094 coming back negative. 99 have recovered from COVID-19 in Ector County and 120 tests are still pending.
Several new cases were also confirmed over the holiday weekend. Stats show eight were confirmed Saturday, two more on Sunday, and five on Memorial Day.
- Stimulus update: Pelosi pushes White House on virus testing as cases surge
- 221 new cases reported in Ector County
- Barrett confirmation would tilt court conservative for generations
- Midland polling places close due to inclement weather
- Democrats make final push to prevent Barrett’s confirmation