ODESSA, Texas (Big 2/Fox 24) – One new Coronavirus cases have been confirmed in Ector County, according to new data released Thursday.
The patient is a woman in her 30’s and the source of her exposure is currently unknown.
The count for Ector County is now 41. More than 450 people have been tested in Ector County with 317 of those coming back negative.
ECHD stats show 15 people have recovered from the virus and there are 115 cases pending, as of Saturday.
- Zeke fumbles, Cowboys stumble
- Odessa officials encourage residents to stay safe this Halloween
- New gun store opens in Andrews
- Pres. Trump, Joe Biden in dead heat in Georgia, NewsNation/Emerson poll shows
- Commission to mute microphones in next presidential debate