MIDLAND, Texas (Big 2/Fox 24) – Midland Health will discuss their ongoing Coronavirus response Tuesday morning.
The update will come as numbers continue to trend in the right direction. One of the latest updates from Midland Memorial Hospital last week was some exploration of the visitation rules.
CEO Russell Meyers says they are modifying their interpretation of the state’s visitation rules and they have set new guidelines that were awaiting approval, as of last week.
The goal was to loosen some of the guidelines and provide more discretion to health professionals on-site
As of Monday, the total case count in Midland County was at 3,469 with 77 virus related deaths.
- Newsfeed Now: COVID long-haul symptoms could become disability; Nonprofit mentors kids through ‘Double Dutch’
- Losses on the track, wins on the field: Another rocky day for USA
- What to do with damaged trees at your home, and why you should plant one!
- Ector County to host free tire drop off event
- Mild With a Stormy Afternoon? 08-05-2021