MIDLAND, Texas (Big 2/Fox 24) – Officials with Midland Health will discuss their ongoing response to the Coronavirus pandemic in Midland County.
Case numbers remain high in Midland County as daily reported numbers have stayed within the 80-90 case range in recent weeks.
The total case count currently sits just below 2,000.
Deaths also rose slightly over the weekend as three COVID-19 related deaths were reported in Midland County.
Officials say the first was a man in his 60’s who died on July 24. The second was a man in his 80 who died July 25. The 36th COVID-19 related death was reported Monday as a woman in her 90’s died after being treated at Midland Memorial Hospital.
- Texas to Utah: animal shelters team up to save 72 orphan kittens
- MPD investigating accident near Loop 250 and Highway 80,traffic being diverted
- Texas beef prices continue to rise during the pandemic
- Your favorite teacher could be on a digital billboard during Teacher Appreciation Week
- Ending qualified immunity a sticking point for GOP on police reform