MIDLAND, Texas (Big 2/Fox 24) – The City of Midland has confirmed its 13th case.
City officials said in a release Sunday evening that another man in his 20’s tested positive for Coronavirus by a private provider.
The source of his exposure is travel-related, the release detailed.
- Pioneer Natural Resources announces agreement to acquire Parsley Energy in $7.6 billion deal
- Army informs Guillén Family on line of duty investigation
- Car stolen with dog inside leads to social media hunt and rescue on interstate
- 90th COVID related death reported at MCH
- Silver Star Interactive: Cowboys stumble against Arizona