MIDLAND, Texas (Big 2/Fox 24) – The City of Midland has confirmed its 13th case.
City officials said in a release Sunday evening that another man in his 20’s tested positive for Coronavirus by a private provider.
The source of his exposure is travel-related, the release detailed.
- Faster Wi-Fi on its way to help parents and kids stuck at home
- Live updates: George Floyd protests grow across the U.S.
- Georgia teen pens 300 letters urging elected officials to protect prisoners from coronavirus
- Digital Exclusive: Vote by mail expansion blocked by Texas Supreme Court
- Trump meets with CEOs to discuss how to safely reopen economy