MFD determines cause in carbon monoxide evacuation

Local News

MIDLAND, Texas (Big 2/Fox 24) – The Midland Fire Department has determined the cause of a carbon monoxide leak that led to several Manor Park residents being evacuated late Wednesday afternoon.

Officials say the leak was caused by a vent pipe on their gas boiler.

The lead occurred around 11 a.m. Wednesday morning after several people experienced dizziness, blurred vision, and headaches, a release.

MFD transported multiple people to Midland Memorial Hospital as a result, officials say.

There was no update provided on the patients taken to MMH.

Copyright 2020 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

BorderReport.com

More BorderReport

Don't Miss

More Don't Miss