ODESSA, Texas (Big 2/Fox 24) – A nursing home patient has tested positive for Coronavirus, according to a release from Medical Center Hospital, Thursday.
Officials say the patient was brought from a “local nursing home” on Tuesday and eventually tested positive.
No information was provided on the patient or which nursing home they were at.
This brings the overall case count to 49 in Ector County.
MCH along with ORMC and other county leader will hold their daily breifing today at 3 p.m. You can catch that live on our website at yourbasin.com.
This is the first nursing home patient in Odessa to test positive. However, Midland has seen patients at Manor Park and Midland Medical Lodge who have tested positive for the virus.
- Local girl scouts navigating around COVID-19
- Inaugural day palindrome kicks off a 10-day stretch
- Will the Capitol rioters receive a pardon from President Trump?
- YouTube bans Trump for another week over inauguration violence concerns
- WWII veteran celebrates 100th birthday, recalls serving in segregated Army