ODESSA, Texas (Big 2/Fox 24) – The Odessa Fire Marshals Office has arrested one man in connection with an arson.
Officials say the fire occurred back on June 21 at the Pilot Travel Center, 4200 W. Highway 302.
During the course of the investigation, Fire Marshals identified the suspect as Ryan Lara who turned himself in on Thursday, according to a release.
Lara has since been charged with arson.
- School plan for Compass Academy Charter School has a parent concerned
- Structure fire in the 200 block of Big Spring St in Midland
- Investigation into Aurora Police Officers underway after Black family wrongly detained
- One new COVID-19 related death in Midland County
- Fatal accident at 42nd and JBS; Avoid the area