ODESSA, Texas (Big 2/Fox 24) – The Odessa Fire Marshals Office has arrested one man in connection with an arson.
Officials say the fire occurred back on June 21 at the Pilot Travel Center, 4200 W. Highway 302.
During the course of the investigation, Fire Marshals identified the suspect as Ryan Lara who turned himself in on Thursday, according to a release.
Lara has since been charged with arson.
- Kristin Smart’s body was once buried in yard of home owned by suspect’s dad: Court docs
- POSITIVE UPDATE: Odessa man out of coma amid COVID-19 fight
- Last week saw highest ever level of global COVID cases over 7-day period
- ‘Basic accountability’: Biden advocates for reform after Chauvin verdict
- California driver accidentally drives into Mexico, says avoiding port of entry can be ‘confusing’