LAKE CHARLES, Louisiana (NEXSTAR) – A businessman in Odessa is reaching out to those impacted by Hurricane Laura.
ICA CEO John Bushman has announced he will donate $100,000 to relief efforts in Lake Charles, Louisiana.
“We know that in the days and weeks ahead, times will be hard and seem uncertain,” Bushman said in a statement. “We also know that long term recovery plans will be implements, but it is now when your immediate needs are our concern, and only you can determine what those needs are.”
Additionally, ICA Radio and MCM Elegante Hotels President Barry Marks will join relief efforts on the ground in Louisiana.
Both are asking the community in joining them by making donations to those impacted by the storm.
Anyone interested in donating can send checks to ICA at P.O. Box 2969 Odessa, Tx, 79761. Checks should be made payable to Lake Charles Hurricane Relief Fund.
- Watch Live: Twitter, Facebook, Google CEOs testify on social media protections amid censorship claims
- Midland County extending hours at voting locations
- Newsfeed Now: President Trump heads to Arizona, Biden works virtually from Delaware
- Ohio woman creates Baby Yoda from 451-pound pumpkin
- Good Samaritan saves kitten frozen to truck tire in Colorado