BIG SPRING, Texas (Big 2/Fox 24) – The City of Big Spring and Howard County officials have confirmed nine new cases of COVID-19 in the county.
The individuals are isolating at home and are exhibiting mild symptoms. The cases were community spread.
The demographic information of infected individuals is:
These cases have been reported by local clinics only and the daily report from emergency management reflects those local reports. The Texas DSHS website at this time is reporting a total of 67 cases for Howard County, they show 37 active cases and 29 people recovered.
- FINAL SCORE HIGHLIGHTS: Midland Christian secures Homecoming victory
- FINAL SCORE HIGHLIGHTS: Fort Stockton edges Andrews for district championship
- BAND OF THE WEEK: The Mighty MOJO Band
- FINAL SCORE HIGHLIGHTS: Buffs add another district win to the record
- FINAL SCORE HIGHLIGHTS: Sweetwater wins district championship with win over Monahans