ODESSA, Texas (Big 2/Fox 24) – Odessa Regional Medical Center along with Medical Center Hospital will host a virtual news conference today to provide an update on their COVID-19 response.
The hospitals have set up a daily news conference to provide an update on hospital staffing and supplies, current numbers and cases as well as vital information for the public.
Currently, there are 26 Coronavirus cases in Ector County with more being confirmed over the weekend.
- 90th COVID related death reported at MCH
- Silver Star Interactive: Cowboys stumble against Arizona
- One Fort Stockton man killed in overnight crash
- Midland teen killed in one vehicle crash
- One killed in crash west of Odessa