ODESSA, Texas (Big 2/Fox 24) – Odessa Regional Medical Center along with Medical Center Hospital will host a virtual news conference today to provide an update on their COVID-19 response.
The hospitals have set up a daily news conference to provide an update on hospital staffing and supplies, current numbers and cases as well as vital information for the public.
Currently, there are 26 Coronavirus cases in Ector County with more being confirmed over the weekend.
- Going the extra mile: Big Spring woman runs 100 miles in May
- Stormy Start to the Week? 5-30-2020
- One dead after a large structure fire
- WATCH LIVE: Crowds gather at National Civil Rights Museum for protest
- Protests heat up across US, governors call in National Guard