ECTOR COUNTY, Texas (Big 2/Fox 24) – Officials with Medical Center Hospital, Odessa Regional Medical Center, and the Ector County Health Department will provide another update on their COVID-19 response this afternoon.
The update will come after 31 cases were confirmed on Tuesday, representing a decrease in the total case count. In recent weeks, the case numbers appear to have been dropping in the county.
However, another death was also confirmed on Wednesday morning at MCH.
Hospital officials say the 38th virus-related death was a man in his 60’s who was admitted to the Emergency Department overnight and died a few hours later.
- MOJO MONDAY: Permian kicks off its season Thursday
- Ector and Midland county gearing up for election day
- Falls County Sheriff arrested by Texas Rangers
- Fall Begins Tomorrow! – 9-21-2020
- Digital Exclusive: More than 80 Texas lawmakers sign open letter to Governor Abbott for a statewide broadband plan