ECTOR COUNTY, Texas (Big 2/Fox 24) – A ‘hard landing’ was reported at Schlemeyer Field on Thursday morning.
Ector County Sheriff Mike Griffis confirmed the hard landing at the airport and said no injuries have been reported.
- State of Texas: Texans push back against President Biden’s agenda
- Ted Cruz vs. Seth Rogen: Republican Texas senator and actor take shots over Twitter
- VOLLEYBALL HIGHLIGHTS: Odessa College goes 3-1 in NMMI Classic
- Trouble breathing, tooth loss: Some COVID-19 patients face lasting effects
- Mexico has $1 million for ‘Dreamers’ in the U.S.