BIG SPRING, Texas (Big 2/Fox 24) – The City of Big Spring and Howard County officials have confirmed four new cases of COVID-19 in the county.
Three of the individuals are isolating at home. The fourth died from his illness. This was the death that was reported earlier today. The cases were all determined to be community spread.
- FINAL SCORE HIGHLIGHTS: Midland Christian secures Homecoming victory
- FINAL SCORE HIGHLIGHTS: Fort Stockton edges Andrews for district championship
- BAND OF THE WEEK: The Mighty MOJO Band
- FINAL SCORE HIGHLIGHTS: Buffs add another district win to the record
- FINAL SCORE HIGHLIGHTS: Sweetwater wins district championship with win over Monahans