ODESSA, Texas (Big 2/Fox 24) – Odessa Regional Medical Center and Medical Center Hospital are set to bring another update today on their response to COVID-19.
Currently, there are now 34 confirmed cases in Ector County and 1 confirmed Coronavirus related death.
Four new cases were confirmed Tuesday afternoon. They include two women in their 20’s, another in her 40’s and a man in his 40’s, according to stats from the Ector County Health Department.
The hospitals have been hosting the briefings to discuss current numbers, safety tips,and other vital information. This week, the hospitals have taken their daily briefings online. Watch live in the video above.
- Coronavirus relief: When will lawmakers reach deal on more help for Americans?
- GSA recognizes president-elect Biden, clearing way for formal transition
- ‘Jeopardy!’ to resume production Nov. 30 with Ken Jennings as first in ‘series of interim guest hosts’
- 113 COVID-19 cases confirmed Nov. 7-8 in Midland County
- White House kicks off holiday season welcoming official tree