ECTOR COUNTY, Texas (Big 2/Fox 24) – 13 new Coronavirus cases have been confirmed in Ector County, according to stats released Monday.
The total case count is now at 170 with an active case count of 39.
Additionally, officials say 2504 have been tested in Ector County, with 2171 coming back negative. 117 have recovered from the virus and stats show 172 tests are still pending.
Health experts locally are now working to stem an outbreak at the Focused Care nursing home facility in Odessa, in which three cases were confirmed over the weekend.
All three patients were hospitalized, prior reports indicate.
- Three hospitals in Midland-Odessa receive additional Remdesivir from Abbott
- ECISD to only sell general admission football tickets
- QB Patrick Mahomes shares hype video after Chiefs confirm 10-year contract extension
- Texas Rangers release 2020 schedule
- Convention countdown: How coronavirus is impacting preps for RNC in Florida, DNC in Wisconsin