BIG SPRING, Texas (Big 2/Fox 24) – Four new COVID-19 cases have been confirmed in Big Spring, according to an update Tuesday.
Officials say three of the patients are in their 20’s and their source of exposure was community-acquired. A fourth case is a man in his 40’s and his source of exposure is travel related.
All are currently isolating at home, according to the release.
The total case count in Big Spring is now at 43.
- Dems hope to turn Texas blue in November, GOP says it will stay red
- 101 Tijuana churches to reopen Aug. 15 with COVID-19 safety measures in place, bishop says
- South Texas COVID-19 numbers continue to rise despite curfews, shelter-in-place orders
- Texas health department asks for public input on program funding ahead of next state budget
- School plan for Compass Academy Charter School has a parent concerned