ECTOR COUNTY, Texas (Big 2/Fox 24) – Four new COVID-19 cases have been confirmed in Ector County.
According to the Ector County Health Department, two patients are in their 50’s, another in their 30’s and the last in his 20’s.
Officials say a woman in her 50’s was exposed due to travel and the second was community spread.
The woman in her 30’s and man in his 20’s are both community spread, the update shows.
The total case count is now 26 in Ector County.
- Faster Wi-Fi on its way to help parents and kids stuck at home
- Live updates: George Floyd protests grow in cities across the U.S.
- Georgia teen pens 300 letters urging elected officials to protect prisoners from coronavirus
- Digital Exclusive: Vote by mail expansion blocked by Texas Supreme Court
- Trump meets with CEOs to discuss how to safely reopen economy