ECTOR COUNTY, Texas (Big 2/Fox 24) – Four new COVID-19 cases have been confirmed in Ector County.
According to the Ector County Health Department, two patients are in their 50’s, another in their 30’s and the last in his 20’s.
Officials say a woman in her 50’s was exposed due to travel and the second was community spread.
The woman in her 30’s and man in his 20’s are both community spread, the update shows.
The total case count is now 26 in Ector County.
- Police encounter suspect while taking assault report, chase ensues
- Pennsylvania teen gifts PlayStation 5 to 10-year-old neighbor battling cancer
- Gov. Abbott announces COVID-19 vaccine distribution for December
- These states have the highest COVID-19 death rates this week
- White House says FDA commissioner meeting with White House chief of staff is routine