BIG SPRING, Texas (Big 2/Fox 24) – The City of Big Spring and Howard County officials have confirmed five new cases of COVID-19 in the county. This brings the total in the county to 39.
The affected individuals are a 24-year-old male, a 23-month-old female, a 26-year-old female, a 71-year-old male, and a 68-year-old male. The individuals are isolating at home and are currently exhibiting mild symptoms. These new cases have been determined to be community spread.
There are currently 16 active cases in the county. As of today, 22 people have recovered.
- VOLLEYBALL HIGHLIGHTS: Midland High sweeps Permian
- VOLLEYBALL HIGHLIGHTS: Midland Christian unable to knock off undefeated Argyle Liberty Christian
- COVID-19 cases surging in the Permian Basin
- Another Warm Weekend? 10-20-2020
- Breast oncologist breaks down myths, prevention and tell-tale signs