ODESSA, Texas (Big 2/Fox 24) – Five more Coronavirus cases have been confirmed in Ector County, according to new data released Thursday.
The overall count is now 39 in Ector County. There are two men in their 50’s and two women in their 50’s who have tested positive. Officials say there is also another woman in her 60’s who tested positive. The source of exposure on each of these cases is currently unknown.
New data shows nearly 400 people have been tested in Ector County with 266 of those coming back negative. 92 are pending results and officials with the ECHD say nine have recovered.
Officials with Medical Center Hospital and Odessa Regional Medical Center along with the Ector County Health Department will host another update today on their COVID-19 response.
Officials have used the daily briefings to provide an update on the numbers, discuss hospital operations during the outbreak and provide the public with vital information.
The briefing will begin at 3 p.m.
- Sunnier and Warmer Conditions – 3/2/21
- Fix West Texas driving down shelter intakes
- Keep Midland Beautiful launches spring trash-off
- WOMEN’S BASKETBALL HIGHLIGHTS: Western Texas pulls away from Howard in final minutes
- PLAYOFF BASKETBALL HIGHLIGHTS: Strong fourth quarter lifts Rankin to Region championship