MIDLAND, Texas (Big 2/Fox 24) – The first coronavirus case in Midland has been confirmed at Midland Memorial Hospital.
According to a release from MMH late Thursday night, hospital officials say the man is in his 60’s and is in isolation.
This is the second case reported today as another confirmed case has been reported out of Crane County.
UTPB also confirmed that an employee at the university had been confirmed to have COVID-19 and was from Crane, but it is unclear if these cases are connected.
- Police make arrest in murder investigation
- Senator sells stocks while ethics group calls for investigation
- First COVID-19 related death reported in El Paso
- Dems want universal vote-by-mail during COVID-19 pandemic but GOP is pushing back
- As first stimulus check looms, lawmakers working towards next round of relief