MIDLAND, Texas (Big 2/Fox 24) – The fifth COVID-19-related death has been reported in Midland County.
According to a release from the City of Midland, a woman in her 70’s, who was being treated at Midland Memorial Hospital died on Thursday.
City officials also confirm she was a resident at Midland Medical Lodge.
Since the outbreak at MML, Midland Health CEO Russell Meyers said at least 30 people tested positive at the facility. Additionally, Meyers said they are still monitoring the patients at MML and are waiting on a few more tests to come back.
- Odessa College partners with MCH to build new Health Sciences building
- MCH sending 1500 doses of COVID-19 vaccine to rural hospitals
- How to treat lower back pain
- NFL prepares Raymond James Stadium for Super Bowl
- Newsfeed Now: Pres. Biden orders 200M more COVID-19 vaccines, GoPro lost at bottom of ocean returned 6 years later