ODESSA, Texas (Big 2/Fox 24) – The fifth Coronavirus-related death has been reported in Ector County and the third at Medical Center Hospital.
Hospital officials say the patient was a woman in her 50’s and she died Friday morning.
Currently there are 55 confirmed cases of Coronavirus in Ector County. Health officials in Ector County noted that one of the deaths would not be counted among their data, as the patient was not a county resident.
- Joe Montana, wife stop woman who tried to kidnap 9-month-old grandchild from their home
- Amazon to kick off holiday shopping with October Prime Day
- BASIN GRIDIRON EXCLUSIVE: Pecos’ Coach Olson responds to Friday’s win
- Blowing Dust Tonight! – 9/27/20
- Crossroads church mourning loss of executive pastor