CRANE COUNTY, Texas (Big 2/Fox 24) – Officials with the Texas Department of Public Safety confirm they are working a fatal crash in Crane County.
DPS officials say the crash occurred on Highway 385 south of Crane.
Officials say the investigation is ongoing and details are limited at this time.
- NFL fines coaches $100,000 for failing to wear masks on the sidelines
- What can Democrats do in response to Trump’s Supreme Court pick? These three scenarios are getting attention
- Learning pods can make educational inequities worse. Here’s a better way to create one
- One injured in motorcycle crash Monday
- CDC warns Americans to ‘avoid’ trick-or-treating for Halloween