(Big 2/Fox 24) – EZ-Rider announced another step they are taking to prevent the spread of Coronavirus in their day-to-day travel.
The entity announced Thursday morning they will now require riders to wear masks and they must have a clear and definite destination.
Additionally, no more than 10 people will be allowed on the bus at any one given time, a release reads.
Currently, there are 34 confirmed cases in Ector County and 30 in Midland County.
- SOCCER HIGHLIGHTS: UTPB teams split games against Southwest
- Are beautiful days here to stay? 3-7-21
- OPD: 16-year-old points airsoft gun at drivers, leads police on a chase, crashes into fence
- How an LA musician helped NASA mic up the Mars rover and record our first sounds of the red planet
- Comic-Con to be virtual in July; November in-person event also planned