MIDLAND COUNTY, Texas (Big 2/Fox 24) – An employee at the Midland County Tax Office has tested positive for COVID-19.
Officials at the tax office say the employee was asymptomatic and tested positive on Saturday. The employee’s last day at the tax office was June 22, according to the release.
“We are continuing to require social distancing in our office and will be sanitizing the office before re-opening to the public on Monday morning,” a statement in the release reads.
- No. 14 Texas Tech tops Sam Houston State, 84-52
- LIVE: Midland High at Abilene High
- Is your Amazon Black Friday purchase a good deal? This tool will tell you if the price has been lower
- Second stimulus checks: Here’s how Biden might try to boost the economy
- Workers worldwide hold ‘Make Amazon Pay’ protests on Black Friday