MIDLAND COUNTY, Texas (Big 2/Fox 24) – An employee with the Midland County Clerk’s Office has tested positive for COVID-19, according to a release Monday.
Officials say they received the test results on Friday.
The employee was last in the Clerk’s Office on June 18. Officials say they are continuously sanitizing the office and are practicing social distancing at the office.
- U.S. notifies UN of withdrawal from World Health Organization
- Changes in international student program causes concern at UTPB
- Trump defends tweet about NASCAR’s Confederate flag ban, Bubba Wallace
- Second stimulus check: Trump says to expect more checks ‘soon’
- Congresswoman wants Trump, Mexican president to address pressing COVID-19 and migrant issues