MIDLAND COUNTY, Texas (Big 2/Fox 24) – Another employee at the Midland County Clerk’s Office has tested positive for Coronavirus, according to a release Monday morning.
Officials say they received the results on Sunday and the employee’s last day in the office was Friday.
This is the second employee who has tested positive at the clerk’s office since the pandemic began. Officials notified the community of another positive test back on June 29.
- 13 people at ECISD test positive for COVID-19 over the weekend
- Protesters call on Sen. Lindsey Graham to stop confirmation of SCOTUS nominee
- Alpine cancels next two football games after students were potentially exposed to COVID-19
- MOJO MONDAY: Permian kicks off its season Thursday
- Ector and Midland county gearing up for election day