ECTOR COUNTY, Texas (Big 2/Fox 24) – Residents in Ector County are being asked to conserve water today as crews repair a major line.
Officials say the water supply will be severely restricted for the Ector County Utility District as the repairs are made.
To aid in the process, residents are being asked to conserve water from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Wednesday as the repair work is completed.
- Zeke fumbles, Cowboys stumble
- Odessa officials encourage residents to stay safe this Halloween
- New gun store opens in Andrews
- Pres. Trump, Joe Biden in dead heat in Georgia, NewsNation/Emerson poll shows
- Commission to mute microphones in next presidential debate